Saturday, December 02, 2006

Winter Storm

A big winter storm hit the area on Thursday sending temperatures into the teens and dumping anywhere from a trace to our south to 17 inches of snow and ice to our north. We got about two inches of ice and sleet here plus about five inches of snow on top of that. These are a couple shots taken Friday morning after the storm passed. There are a few more photos at YourPanorama.com. Just click on the Photo gallery link on the left sidebar.

Driving was hazardous and, since I live about 35 miles from my office, I decided to work from home rather than risk a wreck. The snow alone would have been all right since my truck is a 4-wheel drive but that won't help in icy conditions. But I did get some work done including a press release announcing the new web site - you can read the release here. I also polished up a few articles that I'll be posting at several article clearinghouse sites hoping that other webmasters will find them, post them on their own sites and link back to YourPanorama.com.

No comments: